[ale] turnabout!!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Jun 1 18:08:35 EDT 2005

I was looking for a way to disable the touchpad on a laptop and ran
across the following post:

"We've been trying to find a way to disable just the "tapping" feature
on the touchpad, leaving the pad working only as a pointing device and
not a clicking device. The tapping feature of the touchpad is often way
too sensative, registering clicks when you're not trying to do anything
but move the pointer around. All we could find so far are programs that
work in Linux that do this, but nothing that would work in Windows."

Don't you love it!

--
Until later, Geoffrey