[ale] OT: Good Support Company for 3Com IP Phone System?

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Wed Jun 1 13:14:34 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 10:07 am, Greg Freemyer wrote:
| Do you know if that is specific to Atlanta addresses. ?ie. If we rent
| office space somewhere close to Norcross (ie. Doraville, Duluth, Johns
| Creek(Suwanee)) can we continue to use a Norcross address?

I _think_ it {mostly} depends on the physical address of the Post Office
that handles your mail. I live in unincorporated Dekalb, but my
[sorry-assed] excuse for a post office is actually miles away --
within the city limits of Atlanta. So my street address is in
Atlanta, GA 30329. A friend less than a mile away has her mail
delivered out of the Decatur P.O., and Decatur is part of her
address.
Then, again, we have a post office Box in the 30333 Post Office.
That post office is in Dekalb County, but the "address" is Atlanta.
Go figure.

Sean