[ale] Linux & USB Wi-Fi adapters?

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sun Jul 24 00:05:46 EDT 2005

On Saturday 23 July 2005 07:18 pm, Bob Toxen wrote:

> Frys and MicroCenter seem far more honest.

That seems funny... because what I know of Fry's and hear from friends in
California (where Fry's originated), I would say you have to watch our for
Fry's more than other big-name retailers.  One example, some of their "deals"
are really unmarked refurbs...

That said, I still love shopping at Fry's...

Haven't been to MicroCenter since the early 90's...  Has their format changed
much since then?  Being on the southside, I don't venture that way too often.

-E.