[ale] Intel to cut Linux out of the content market

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Tue Jul 19 09:09:24 EDT 2005

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=24638

--

	I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him.
	Galileo Galilei
--

Sergio Chaves
Edi and IT Support
sergio at turbocorp.com
www.turbocorp.com

This transmission (including attachments) may be: (1) subject to the
Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly
confidential to Turbo Logistics, Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you
may not read, retain, disclose, print, copy or disseminate to anyone this
information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the
sender (only) by reply email, and destroy all copies of the message
(including any attachments). Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a
violation of federal criminal law.