[ale] Drive Erasure

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 00:35:48 EDT 2005

I'm not down with this or any number of other similar downloadable
utilities for DOS or Windows because this is an operation where the
utilities' makers' say-so that the utility does what they say just isn't
enough.  I'd rather execute the steps manually such that I can verify
the result of each step along the way.

Jeff