[ale] centos

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Jan 30 18:54:54 EST 2005

Usually those packages are installed for a reason.  It makes me really
mad how when I install FC2 with *no* X I still have X libs and files
related.  I think it has to do with the redhat setup scripts use the
gnome XML library.  That of course can bring in other gnome libraries.
I just wish that no X meant no X.