[ale] comcast static IP?

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Jan 25 11:29:57 EST 2005

Call Comcast and tell them you plan on using a broadband router with a
few PC's attached.  See if you have to pay the extra fee.

We're not discussing the fact that there may be more people doing that
way instead of paying.  We are talking about what *exactly* is in your
terms of service.

Sure it may be a way for Comcast to make a few extra bucks with
uneducated consumers but you are expected to play by the rules like
them.