[ale] AGP card slot issues, again

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:08:32 EST 2005

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 14:24:01 -0500, Jay Loden <jloden at toughguy.net> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be cheaper / easier to just pick up an AGP card that fits? I used
> to have like ten of them floating around but I think I gave them all
> away...if you want I can see if one of my buddies has a 8mb AGP card still.
> You did say it was an 8mb, I think?  Or maybe I'm going senile.

You have no style :->

Actually, if you have an 8Mb AGP card around that you'd like to sell,
and that would resolve this hardware snafu, I'm open to buying it.
I've had litle luck finding a cheap card - the one I'm trying now is a
Radeon 7000, which was $27 ($17?) at Microcenter.  Most of the others
are $50+, AGP 8x monster cards.

Pete

--
Better Living Through Bitmaps