[ale] OT - Linux Based Web Hosting Services

Vaidhyanathan Mayilrangam Gopalan vaidhy at loonys.net
Fri Jan 7 08:04:44 EST 2005

I have been using phpwebhosting.com for close to two years now with no
problems..
While they claim that bandwidth and storage are unlimited, they allocate
you 500 MB at first and you need to ask for more.

Similarly, you ask for SSH and they open it up for you.. Talk to them
and see if it suits you..

Price is $9.95/mo

Regards,
Vaidhy