[ale] Slide Show Software[OT]

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Thu Feb 24 10:35:06 EST 2005

To bring  this full circle (and slightly more appropriate to the list), I was
able to get Irfanview to run under wine (crossover office) on Linux, so you
may actually be able to use it.  However, I did notice that it wasn't 100%
perfect under crossover 3.0.0, but the slideshow function may work fine.

-Jay