[ale] partition does not end on a cylinder boundary huh ?

Courtney Thomas ccthomas at joimail.com
Mon Feb 21 22:15:55 EST 2005

Thanks Mike. I have the said CD but how do I know what the boundaries
should be ?

I'm working on a disk copy and am willing to move 'stuff' around but how
do I know what to move and where to move it ?

I realize I could just start guessing but I could be at this for more
than a couple of days by the 'guess' method.

Any help ?

Appreciatively,

Courtney

Michael Trausch wrote: