[ale] [OT] I just bought an iBook, what now

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Fri Feb 18 09:07:07 EST 2005

I have been using iWork and mostly like it.  I haven't dug in to become
a power user yet so there are a few things it probably can do for me
that I don't know about yet.  I would like it to track my  billed and
paid invoices better but as I said I may just need to rtfm.

It does allow you to do very detailed billing, separate your work into
projects  and include it all in one bill.

Hope this helps..

Mark