[ale] OT: Alternatives to Outlook on Winbloze

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 20:48:44 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 19:36 -0500, Mike Harrison wrote:
> > Is Eudora still around?  How about Evolution?  Will it run on Windows?
> > What would be a decent alternative?
>
> Thunderbird.   (www.mozilla.org)
>
> And you can run it on Linux and walk hom through tech-support issues
> because it looks almost exactly the same.

Evolution is closer to Outlook then any other client that I've
personally ever seen.... however, I don't believe that Novell actually
has it running on Windows just yet.

If they ever do, it'd be a sure bet to use, though, considering that it
talks to Exchange and GroupWise and the like without additional help.

	Later,
	Mike

Michael B. Trausch                                     fd0man at gmail.com

"Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount,
fsck, more, yes,fsck,fsck,fsck,umount, sleep."  :-)