[ale] Problems with NTP?

Chuck Huber chuck at cehuber.org
Thu Aug 18 15:03:06 EDT 2005

Has anyone heard of problems with NTP flooding a server?  I received a
call from the USNO stating that my system was flooding them with NTP
requests at a rate of over 70 per second.  I shut ntp down for the time
being until I can figure out the cause.

I'm running 4.1.2 on Fedora.  No updates available from RH.

Thanks,
    - Chuck

--
"The purpose of encryption is to protect good people
from bad people, not to protect bad people from the government."