[ale] recycling (o.t.)

zeb morgan n4zm at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 30 07:54:38 EDT 2005

I have a truck load (literally, and close to) of  "stuff" that needs
recycling. and I want to take it to the Cobb County recycling affair
this coming  Saturday.  I called Cobb Country, and they e-mailed me the
particulars...in Microsoft Word format., which I couldn't read.
Consequently,  I  need more information.

Are there any residency  requirements?  That is, is this open to the
public, or is it restricted to Cobb County only.  I live near Emory, and
the price of gasoline limits my enthusiasm for a wild goose chase.

Where  is the  recycling place.  I know Geoffrey posted it, but  I  lost
it.  A street address should be sufficient.   More details  would be
welcome.

Needless to say, anyone interested in legacy equipment with no warranty
is welcome to come look over, look at what I am  trashing, and go home
with it  (or empty handed, as the case may be.)

Regards to all......Zeb Morgan