[ale] power sw, reset sw, hdd led cables/wires too short

Bob Kruger bkruger at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 23 09:12:59 EDT 2005

I've had this happen a number of times.  It really only takes a couple
of minutes to clip the wires, strip the insulation, and splice in
extensions.  To splice, I have used just a simple twist, fold and tape,
crimp type connectors, and solder.  Because of the low voltage any minor
resistance added is insignifigant.

Just make sure you do one connector at a time, lest you cross wires.

V/r

Bob