[ale] Nero for Linux

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Apr 21 10:15:15 EDT 2005

James Taylor wrote:
> The only reason I asked was because k3b has been consistently functional
> for me for the last three years.  I've never had a problem burning or
> copying with it on CDs and, more recently, DVDs.

Don't bother responding to jimpop's whining.  Of late, he's turned into
quite the troll.

As for me, I'm using k3b on 4 different machines for both dvds and cds
and it works great.

I also understand that you can not use the nero linux unless you have a
boxed version of nero.  It won't work with the reduced versions you
often find packaged with drives and or computers.

--
Until later, Geoffrey