[ale] ALE NW meetings are postponed until we locate a new site

John Cole jcole at filink.com
Mon Apr 11 16:15:14 EDT 2005

Howdy!

The easier route (rather than taking straight Roswell Rd as it's all 2 lanes
with lots of lights) would be:
Take the south loop.  Take it past 41/Southern Tech/Fairground.  Take it all
the way to Atlanta St.  Turn right. (this road goes right by the square).
Take a right onto Roswell Rd.  You can see the library from there.

Thanks,
John