[ale] ALE NW meetings are postponed until we locate a new site

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 16:03:47 EDT 2005

I used to come home that way every night when I was on 1st shift.

It was still a little congested approaching the loop, less congested to the
chicken...more congested fromt he chicken to the square, and heavy to the
battlefield park, then light all the way out to Dallas.  (depending on your
commute locations).  I usually hit Marietta (the loop) by 6-6:30.  If I got
out early, I could avoid traffic, but I absolutely had to be clear of the
west side of the loop by 6PM.

--
Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator