[ale] webalizer help

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Mon Apr 11 07:34:01 EDT 2005

I've got an install of webalizer on my server that is defying my every attempt
to figure it out.  According to all documentation, webalizer is supposed to
create an index.html in the log directory that you view with your browser to
get the statistics.  On my install, however, there is no index.html created.
I've been poring over the conf file, documentation, and I can find absolutely
nothing that sheds any light on why there's no index.html file created.  I
get the usage html files and the webalizer.current/webalizer.hist files, but
no index, so it can't be permissions problems.  Running webalizer through the
cgi scripts with webmin also produced a 'index.html not found' error as well.

Any ideas?
-Jay