[ale] Personal Finance Software

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Apr 10 17:24:17 EDT 2005

I've been using Moneydance for a couple of years, and it works well for me.  It's not free, but it is well supported.  One nice thing about it is that it's Java based, and the same DB can be accessed from Windows. Mac and Linux clients.

When I first started using it I still has a Windows box amongst the Linux group, and it was a handy feature.

-jt

>>> charriglists at bellsouth.net 4/10/2005 9:24 am >>>
What personal finance software do you guys use under Linux?
I've come across Kmymoney, gnucash, Kapital..  Have not installed any,
just read up on them.  Curious as to what others might be using, might
recommend.

Calvin