[ale] Spamassassin help

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Fri Apr 8 15:03:24 EDT 2005

I finally decided I get too much spam and the only way to filter it was to
filter it myself, since the school I attend only filters by blacklist.  So,
I've set up spamassassin on my personal server and I'm running all my
incoming mail through it with a this in /etc/procmailrc:

:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamc

Now, I'm afraid that it's going to have lots of false positives, and I'd like
to train it with ham and spam emails...can anyone give me a quick rundown on
some basics of using spamassassin properly?  (or just a decent web tutorial
you think covers it would be fine) I don't want to dump all my good mail
to /dev/null ;)

Thanks guys,
-Jay