[ale] [OT] Unix Admin Job Posting in Hawaii

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sun Sep 19 13:16:31 EDT 2004

You mean *before* he goes up the mountain - after scuba diving you have
nitrogen in your blood that was put there at depth.  When flying or going to
altitude (lower pressure) it would come out of solution causing problems
(Cassion's Disease or "the bends").  That's why divers don't dive the day or
so they fly out of diving place.

Greg