[ale] [OT] Unix Admin Job Posting in Hawaii

Chris Farris chrisf at lpgeorgia.com
Sun Sep 19 12:43:56 EDT 2004

Yeah, I got a friend who moved out there last year to your for the
Subaru Telescope. He doesn't work at the 13,000 ft site, but he does
have to go up there often. He hates it because he can't go scuba for
like 48 hours after he goes up there.

Chris

--
Chris Farris                                    404-806-1403
chrisf at lpgeorgia dot com             chris at realworldlib dot org