[ale] Help! moving a Red Hat 8 drive to a pre-existing XP system

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sat Sep 11 15:13:54 EDT 2004

If you go into your BIOS on boot up does the pc recognize both drives ?

Before you introduce GRUB on the MBR have you gotten rid of the MS boot
loader first ???

Can you just set up the MS boot loader to boot either Linux or XP ?? I do
this sometimes on dual boot dual disk boxes, but I use Windows Pro 2000 as
the Windows OS.  I don't have any experience with XP, but it's worth a shot.

I don't guess LILO would be any better ??

Greg