[ale] Booting From DVDROM

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 22:12:34 EDT 2004

Doh I didn't see your message about you fixing the problem.

Good for you!! I thought that it might be the scsi card but was not sure.

sometimes this threading stuff that the google gmail has is handy but
sometimes it's a pain in the... well anyway sorry for posting a answer
after you'd already fixed the problem.

Have a great weekend,

Van

--