[ale] Booting From DVDROM

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Fri Sep 10 21:51:46 EDT 2004

Since I use an Escalade raid card in my 2 desktops and now and then I boot
off of the RAID I set the BIOS to boot off of ?other? (or some such) and it
boots off of the Escalade card.  Without the Escalade card it will attempt
to boot off of the on-board RAID.  Both boards come with onboard RAID and I
think the ASUS automatically will go for the ?boot other? option unless you
disable ?other? since ASUS figures everyone wants to boot off of their
onboard RAID.  Does your board come with on-board RAID ???

Greg