[ale] Business opportunity...

Barnes, Michael MBarnes at tiaa-cref.org
Wed Oct 27 14:06:24 EDT 2004

I would suggest that maybe you should hear this persons purposal. It is
possible that the company is partnering with an established search engine
and just as the saying goes "putting lipstick on the pig". If this is the
case development would not necessarily be that intense (other than learning
a new api)

Mike