[ale] OT: Cable modem or naked DSL in Kennesaw

Philip Polstra ppolstra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 20:11:02 EST 2004

I used to have DSL shared with another business at my office at the
Cobb Country airport, till he neglected to pay his bill.  At any rate,
I'm without broadband at the moment which is aweful.  I've tried
Speakeasy but they can't offer service in that area.  I haven't found
anyone that can offer a cable modem or naked DSL in that area either.
The only thing I've been offered is satellite, which is slow and
expensive.

Any close to this area with broadband not through BellSlouth?  I'd go
satelite before dealing with those morons.