[ale] multiple network setups (wireless)?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 22:14:29 EST 2004

That seems ok, I guess what I am looking for is an app that only
connects to previously defined APs.  I can see 6 from where I live, I
don't want to hit any one of them except mine.  My config for waproamd
seems to start off with the first available AP (which is my neighbors
when I am in my living room) and tries numerous times before hittin my
AP.  The docs seem to suggest that this is normal behavior.  At least
pcmcia wireless.opts allows for a prioritized list.

-Jim P.