[ale] launch programs over ssh into session?

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Fri Nov 19 19:52:05 EST 2004

Actually, both would be cool...I was actually asking how to launch konqueror
on her machine and display it there.  Thanks to Geoffrey's advice I've got
that all figured out now, but out of curiousity, is there in fact a way I can
launch it on my machine and display it over a secure connection (without
using remote desktops)?

-Jay