[ale] Hoping someone can offer some advice

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Nov 18 23:53:05 EST 2004

Scope Office Depot.  Depending on what part of town you are in, they
might have them in stock.

If you're in the Canton region (waaay northwest), you're welcome to use
mine.  It's an a/b/g and it's just sitting on my shelf.  It doesn't have
the external antenna connector though.

Also, I will be at the LISA conference tomorrow afternoon (downtown) -
I'll bring it just in case.

Best regards,
CB