[ale] DNS Questions

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 10:26:07 EST 2004

Certainly.

By far, my favorite book on DNS is "Linux DNS Server Administration" by
Craig Hunt.  It's part of Sybex's Craig Hunt Linux library, and is about 40
bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0782127363/qid=1100791394/sr=1
-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-9514209-1397418?v=glance&s=books

Also, you should have the O'Reilley in your toolkit:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0596001584/ref=pd_sim_b_4/103-
9514209-1397418?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

Those are by far the definitive works on the subject, the first one being
much easier to read.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
Datatrac, Inc