[ale] M$ Linux???

Scott Warfield magius at wittsend.com
Thu Nov 18 09:35:14 EST 2004

I'd be willing to bet the same person at Micro$oft that coined "Embrace and
Extend" had fleeting thoughts about getting into Linux as a product,
however, I agree;  It'll be a cold day I suspect before it happens.

Anyone recall that we saw Internet Explorer for Solaris way back when?

Scott Warfield
Internet Security Systems
X-Force Developer

swarfield at iss.net