[ale] ALE booth at LISA

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Nov 16 14:40:31 EST 2004

I believe this is the final list of volunteers and times.  Let me know
if I've got you down wrong.  Looks like we could use some help early on
Wednesday as we must be setup by 11:00 am.  There are others who have
offered to stop by and that's great, either I don't have the specific
times and/or they weren't sure of when those times would be.

Also, don't forget the Bof Wednesday night at 7:00.  I'll have to leave
the booth on Wed around 4, but will return for the Bof.

Jerald Sheets: both days 1:00-close
Grant Robertson: Thursday all day
John Trostel: 2-5 on Wednesday (tentative)
Geof Myers: wednesday 11-4, thursday all day
Sean Kilpatrick: 12-5 Wednesday
Michael Still: Thursday all day
Harold Bieber: When he can make it. :)

Guys, please give me any changes to the above schedule?

If you're bringing a laptop or computer, let me know?  If you bring a
monitor/computer, you might want to bring some extension cords and such.

--
Until later, Geoffrey