[ale] Linux for "normal" people?

Scott Warfield magius at wittsend.com
Tue Nov 16 14:05:14 EST 2004

I love that type of motivation.  I've explored the code a little and have
learned that a lot of caveats to include these type of features is beyond me
for the time being.

Perhaps making enough noise on my part as well as others who have strong
need for these features would encourage the development of them.

Might have to drop a message to kernel.org, and perhaps the KDE and gnome
teams, but for X, I really believe integrating with X itself in the more
logical choice.

Scott Warfield
Internet Security Systems
X-Force Developer