[ale] Linux for "normal" people?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Nov 16 13:39:19 EST 2004

Scott Warfield wrote:
> Unfortunately, the only reason that I do not use Linux as my desktop
> is the lack of true disability integration in many aspects of the
> system. Specifically I'm referring to Sticky keys and revearse mouse
> keys.  I have also yet to see speech recognition that compares to any
> of the Windows implementations.

Scott, can you ellaborate on what these are?  That is 'sticky keys and
reverse mouse.'  Are these hardware or software?  What functionality do
they provide?

Also, I've not done much research, but there is a company doing voice
recognition work for linux.  Check out:

http://lumenvox.com/

--
Until later, Geoffrey