[ale] OT: Court tomorrow

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Nov 16 12:03:07 EST 2004

Now this is a linux list with lots of bright people with a bent for
hardware & clever software solutions. To bring the discussion tangentially
back to linux how about ...

Many areas have mounted cameras in their police crusiers, but the concept
is limited to one view (forward), and limited in data. Expand the concept
with a low power linux box, some sensors like GPS, and two or three
cameras. Retain 10-15 minutes of data before current time, plus perhaps
up to an hour after an "incident".

IMHO, it is better to argue with a rich data set behind your case. YMMV.