[ale] Common open source Java desktop apps

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Mon Nov 15 20:55:24 EST 2004

When I am really working with MySQL I use Squirrel-SQL heavily --
http://squirrel-sql.sf.net/

I find that it is a good graphical version of the MySQL shell. I can do all the
queries I would normally do on the command line but view them easier. The SQL
syntax checker plugin is definitely handy.

If you (anyone reading this) do a lot of SQL stuff, it supports pretty much
every SQL server, then I recommend checking this one out.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59