[ale] ALE booth at LISA

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 12:58:09 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 12:38 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:

> So how many other folks have you talked to regarding this cost?

Dude, I've been working in and around trade shows for decades now.  I
have seen a lot of people 'complain' about fees in Chicago, Las Vegas,
Orlando, New Orleans, San Fran, NYC, and (even though it's rare)
Atlanta.  To date, you have been the most vocal on this issue of anyone
I have ever met.  My experience has shown that even though people don't
like it, they continue to pay it, and i suspect that you will not be any
different.

-Jim P.