[ale] ALE booth at LISA

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 21:06:55 EST 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 20:57 -0500, Jerald Sheets wrote:
> Am I to understand it will cost us $30 just to bring our laptop with us?

No.  ~$30 per freight item (boxes, cases, etc).  Pallets and other items
requiring a forklift may be more expensive.  This cost is relatively
cheap.  I once paid $150 in fees ($75 carry in, $75 carry out) in Las
Vegas for a generic $179 VGA monitor bought out of necessity at the
local CompUSA.  At least I got to ride on the electric cart that hauled
it back to the booth. ;)

-Jim P.