[ale] Re: Yo

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Fri Nov 12 15:21:39 EST 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Jonathan Glass wrote:

> http://jonathan.ibb.gatech.edu/
>
> The DVD ISO link doesn't work, because Apache can't serve up the 2.5GB file.  I
> haven't had time to figure out why yet.

If you're on 32-bit hardware, you need some patches. I don't have a link
handy at the sec for where I got them, but searches for some
combination of apache, Joe Orton, Red Hat should find them (or maybe check
the apache SRPM in rawhide in case he's merged them there)

Or upgrade to Real Hardware :-)

Barring that, what most of the other people running Red Hat mirror sites do
is set up a URL redirect to point requests for the DVDs to ftp, since any
decent modern ftp server supports large files....

later,
chris