[ale] Backing up to DVDs

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Fri Nov 12 14:11:46 EST 2004

I have been meaning to set this type of thing up myself since I got a
DVD-/+RW. If you come up with something please let me know. I haven't
had the time to work on things like this since I have actually started
taking school seriously.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59