[ale] Distro question...

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Thu Nov 11 20:06:12 EST 2004

> There is a distinct lack of package management under Debian and
> Slackware.

I keep wondering when uninformed people will stop perpetuating this
outright lie. (I can't say I've ever seen it applied to Debian, either. I
mean come on.)

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:15:36 -0500