[ale] Java Linux Community on java.net

Denny Chambers dchambers at bugfixer.net
Thu Nov 11 12:19:59 EST 2004

I second that. I have been doing Java on Linux for 4 years now, writing
both client side side and server side apps, that run on basically any
system that support Java 2. The speed of Java has improved tremendously
over the years, and with it's strong type checking, it is a good
platform for writing secure server apps.

Denny