[ale] Way OT: X-ray glasses=>Flu shots

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Wed Nov 10 18:37:53 EST 2004

If it were only so.  There are places all over town where one can walk
in and obtain a flu shot, to include many area pharmacies.  There is no
need to ration flu vaccine away from yourselves.  My whole family
developed the flu in January 1999 and it took me out of action for about
two weeks - at the time, I was the only one working.

Jeff