[ale] So I'm upgrading my FC3

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 18:04:05 EST 2004

Let me reply publicly, then...

I upgraded from CD.  It works great.

Now all the network profile silliness is worked out, I hacked up grub to
launch a different network profile per menu entry (at boot), so I can
choose which entry I'm booting, and not have to worry about switching
net profiles after boot & relaunching net apps etc. etc.

This just works.  I'm pretty happy with it.

--Jerald