[ale] So I'm upgrading my FC3

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 16:20:34 EST 2004

Upgraded from CD.

Lovin' it.

There were a few little burps, and network profiles still refuse to work for
folks with odd multiple-key, multiple site requirements, but I like it.

I have the isos if anyone needs them, and will have them with me at LISA.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
Datatrac, Inc
770.552.3866 x2494