[ale] Its over. Maybe

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 17:28:48 EST 2004

OK, I see where this is coming from and going to.  Basically, according
to a few, because there is a Republican in the White House nobody
anywhere else (except possibly in Boston)  can be trusted.  That is just
too shallow of a mindset for me to accept.

A LOT of light has been cast in this thread, unfortunately little of it
has to with the integrity of electronic voting systems.

-Jim P.