[ale] Its over. Maybe

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Nov 5 13:37:38 EST 2004

Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 13:13 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
>

>>I never once stated that, so chicken little, the sky is not falling...
>
> Stated what?  You said that you wanted independent review.  SAIC did an
> independent review.  You are still wanting more independent review.  One
> can only assume that you are not yet convinced.

The independent review identified problems with the system.  Let me be
clear.  An independent review where identified issues are addressed.

>>?[t]he system, as implemented in policy, procedure, and technology, is
>>at high risk of compromise."
>

> THAT IS MY POINT!!!  The *implementation*, and the way the system is
> managed, is the problem, NOT the hardware.  YOU obviously haven't read
> the report.
>

>>Did you read the other documents?  The RABA report?
>

> No.  I only read the one independent report.

Then you're basing you discussion on only a portion of the data.

>>I'm beginning to think you're just trolling as well.
>

> Classic Internet excuse for someone in an uncomfortable position ("I
> didn't say what I said")

Uncomfortable?  What a joke.  You made an assumption.  I did not say
that I personally wanted to review the system.  I did not say what you
derived with your illogical process.

--
Until later, Geoffrey